Campus Colonial Forms

E-Cubed & CCLLC Application 

Rental Application
Kindly complete our FREE application.

Here's How to Get A Showing & Fill Out An Applications For Free:

Contact us HERE! Or Call/Text 618-559-5245.
Be sure to note which house(s) you are interested in and preferred showing times.

Your names and email addresses hold your place in the queue for your preferred home.

Bring a photo ID - and all your mates! - to your House showing.
 You will be touring homes that people are living in, so we must see your ID before you enter to protect our tenants' privacy.   Because of COVID, we will only be inside the homes toured briefly. Dress for the weather as we may need to chat outside to protect our current keepers' privacy.! If you like what you see, then FILL OUT THE APPLICATION!)

 Apps are FREE and required to reserve your spot in the queue.
 You can complete it and text or email it OR, better yet, bring it with you to your showing if you want to move up in the queue.
Tell us your names, ages and year in school.
Be sure to note which house(s) you are interested in and, if you were referred by anyone, who that person was.
Our own "Keepers" are great references for q's you may have.


Download "cc & E-CUBED Application pdf.pdf"

Campus Colonial LLC and E-Cubed LLC Application

       Call or TEXT: 618-559-5245 or
Email Us @   and

Please email us your Proof of Income, Housing History and Personal References. 

 23/24 CCLLC Lease

Take a look at our 2023-24 Lease*.
 If we all agree on your renting a given house, then you will sign a one-year lease, with a Move-In date typically @ July 31, Aug 1, 5 or 10, 2023. June 1 Leases ae also sometimes an option.

Early move-in is allowed once the house is move-in ready.

At lease signing a deposit payment equal to one month's rent is required by all housemates. Twelve rent payments are then due, the first at signing or in July. For more info on lease signing and how to pay the deposit equal to one month's rent, click here.

 *The Common Sense Guidelines, Cleaning Checklist and Charges and the Addendum documents also compose part of the lease packet as well.

Our leases are joint and several leases.
That means you are responsible for your own individual rent as well as that of the total household rent for the entire lease term.  Just as we choose you carefully, you will want to do the same with your future housemates. If you wish to have the major perk of an individual lease, that is, limited liability for anyone but yourself, then you and your house mates may consider having co-signer, as described below!

Download "ccllc Lease 2023-24 pdf.pdf"

Co-Signer Agreement

Having your parent's or guarantor's signature on the Co-Signer Agreement assures us that your share of the total rent will be covered, but also gives your parents/guarantor limited liability for anyone but you.

 IT IS NOT TYPICALLY REQUIRED*, but having co-signers is an option we offer all our tenants, particularly those moving out of the dorms for the first time. If one housemate wants it, then ALL housemates must agree to it and submit a notarized Cosigner agreement at lease signing or by the date of your first rental payment.

*A co-signer is not typically required if you can show proof of loans, scholarship or parental support. However, it will be required if there is no proof of regular and reliable income, which is at least equal to three times your total rent, and/or if this is your first off-campus rental experience.

Download "CCLLC CO-SIGNER PDF.pdf"

Common Sense Guidelines

Common Guidelines Guidelines

Click the link above for a refresher course in how to get on the good side of your present and future landlords!

These guidelines are intended to provide a basic framework for you as you get settled with us at CCLLC. We call them “common sense guidelines”. What we are striving for is common courtesy in the way you care for your house and its contents, your roommates, your neighbors, and your community.

​These guidelines are binding and are part of your lease agreement, so please do be informed of these "house rules". Having your parent's or guarantor's signature on the Co-Signer Agreement assures us that your share of the total rent will be covered, but also gives your parents/guarantor limited liability for anyone but you.

Download "CC AND E3 Common Sense Guidelines (AKA The RULES).pdf"

Pets gc981ed8bb 1920

Pet Agreement

 Pet agreement is only allowed in certain homes typically with one well-behaved small pet per home. You must have owned pet at least a year. You will need to have this approved and signed by both your landlord and all your housemates AT LEASE SIGNING before bringing your furry friend to your new home.

Dangerous breeds, whether full or mixed,  are not allowed by our insurance and are also forbidden to visit. 
 Misbehaving or dangerous pets will be required to be removed if any act of aggression is committed.

Please note: the non-refundable pet fee is $350 per pet and is due with the August rent payment. As part of this agreement, you must provide proof of both pet care record and renters insurance. 

Pet Agreement: Oops - not linked. Please contact us for file.

Cleaning Checklist & Charges

The CLEANING CHECKLIST rubric gives you clear instructions of the necessary cleaning to be completed before move-out and a chart listing approximate charges that will be assessed if a professional crew has to finish your job. You will also find tips herein to keep the clean going the whole year through.

A simplified version of this is the checklist on the last page of your lease. That serves as both aa Move-In and Move-Out Property Inspection Checklist to be used as you unpack upon arrival and once again at departure as you pack up. This gives a documentation of the condition of your home as well as any work that may need to be completed.